Guidelines for Event Managers
Events are complicated and ever evolving creatures. To make it easier to organize, the Events Team at The Bohemian House follow a simple step by step process. As we learn from our experience, these steps may change. So, it is important to keep revisiting these guidelines to understand how to best keep events as well oiled as possible.
Note- Forward all "Clients" to the pre-event questionnaire. While some clients prefer talking face to face and booking the space informally, feel free to indulge them, but always ask that they fill out the form eventually before any confirmations can take place
The emails an organiser receives at every step is explained below-
- Once a customer has filled out the form, they receive a basic confirmation email. This is to let them know that their application has been received.
- Allotment of a Point Of Contact (POC)- After taking over an event move the slider to  under 'which step of the process are you in' and choose the option [allow all emails] under 'email rules'. An email will be sent to the organiser with your name letting them know their POC. Call the organiser in the next 60 minutes (if your organiser is not reachable, try again in the next 24 hours)
- Scheduling if an event- The email sent at this step only lets them know the details of their event but the booking of the venue is yet to be confirmed. Move the slider to  under 'which step of the process are you in' and choose the option [allow all emails] under 'email rules'.
- All dues cleared- This step also does not confirm the booking. Send an email to the organiser with the event agreement in the next 24 hours. Move the slider to  under 'which step of the process are you in' and choose the option [allow all emails] under 'email rules'.
- Booking confirmed- A booking of an event shall be confirmed at this step. Upload the signed agreement form, move the slider to  under 'which step of the process are you in' and choose the option [allow all emails] under 'email rules' to trigger this email to let the organiser know.
- 48 Hours to go- This is a reminder email that will be sent out exactly 48 hours before an event.
- Booking cancellation- For all cancelled events, choose the [event cancelled] option under 'close event' and [allow emails] under 'email rules' to trigger the email to notify the organiser about the cancellation.
*All emails are triggered only after the mentioned criteria are fulfilled
* To stop all emails from reaching the organiser, choose the [stop all emails] under 'email rules'